To take part in this meaningful event, students were obliged to follow the following school regulations:
1. Dress code: clothes had to be plain and of a simple style.
2. For girls, knee-length dresses are preferred --- It should be 10 cm or less above the knee with black tights and no pantyhose allowed.
3. No short pants or slippers were allowed.
4. No accessories, ornaments or hair gel were allowed.
5. School regulations were enforced.
6. Students had to bring along their Student Card & Student Handbook.
7. Students were asked to follow the instructions of the Discipline Department.